I haven't done a meme in a long time, but maybe now is the time to start, seeing as I don't have much else interesting to blog about. I borrowed this from Anna Marie:
1. Do you wear a ring on your finger? Yes, my wedding ring and diamond on my left hand and my school ring on my right.
2. Where are you right now? Where I usualy blog – sitting in my recliner in the living room.
3. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes, my granddaughters!!
4. Do you wish you could turn back the hands of time? Sometimes, but only temporarily. I would like to go back just for a day and relive life when my son was a baby.
5. Are you mad at anyone? A little peeved, but not mad.
6. Do you listen to your friend's advice when they give it to you? I listen, but whether or not I follow it is another matter.
7. Could you eat nothing but grilled cheese for a week straight? Yes.
8. Could you last an hour without talking? Yes, I enjoy solitude.
9. When is the next time you'll talk to the person you like or love? Anytime I want – he's over there sitting at his computer.
10. What are you listening to right now? Silence.
11. Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced? Absolutely not!
12. What always makes you feel better when you're upset? A hug from hubby and retreating to my sewing room.
13. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? Can't remember – a friend?
14. Is your day going good so far? Just out of bed, but so far so good!
15. Do you find it in your heart to forgive? Usually, but it's difficult for me.
16. Can you trust most people? Yes, I'm probably too trusting.
17. Has anyone hurt or betrayed you recently? No.
18. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A friend.
19. What are your plans for the next weekend? Lots of quilting.
20. Ever go camping? Yes but I got over it.
21. Are you someone's best friend? Yes – my friend Jan.
22. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Work!
23. Have you spoken to your mother today? Nope, but I'm going to visit her in two weeks! (Hi Mom!)
24. Did you kiss at midnight on New Years? No, we're usually sound asleep by then.
25. Do you think you'll be in a relationship two months from now? After 36 years, I certainly hope so!
26. Have you ever seen your best friend cry? Yes – she cries easily. She's the softest hearted person I know.
27. Last person you hugged? Hubby.
28. Have you ever drank with your enemy? I rarely drink with anyone, never mind my enemies.
29. Ever been swimming in a lake or river? Yes, but I got over that too.
30. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? It depends – some acts are so vile that second chances don't apply. But in general – yes.
31. Did you cry today? No – it's early, but I don't expect to.